Whether you are purchasing your first boiler or are replacing/upgrading your heating and hot water system, Baxi has a great selection of products. Baxi has been manufacturing boilers in the UK since 1866. They have a huge range of boilers and are great at producing energy-efficient and innovative solutions for heating needs. Whichever of their appliances you choose, it is crucial that you invest in a regular Baxi boiler service. This will keep it operating efficiently and will reduce the chance of a breakdown.
Benefits of annual Baxi servicing include:
- Keeping it efficient – Sure, you might be more than happy to spend money to keep your home warm and comfortable, but this doesn’t mean you should spend more than is necessary. Servicing will help you get the most from your appliance with as little gas usage as possible. As a result, you will enjoy lower gas bills, a longer appliance life span, and a smaller carbon footprint.
- Keeping it safe – These gas-powered boilers can be a huge help in your life by providing you with heat and hot water as needed. While they are a safe option, they can become dangerous if you fail to care for them. There is no point in risking your safety and the lives of everyone else in the property when a service is a simple yet effective way to keep your boiler running as it should do. An engineer can perform a comprehensive inspection to identify any potential issues and rectify them.
At Warm, we can support you in various ways including by putting you in contact with fully qualified engineers. They are able to complete a reliable Baxi boiler service on numerous appliance models.
Baxi Combi Boilers
The popularity of combination boilers is down to the fact that they are so compact and yet are powerful enough to heat up your radiators and provide you with hot water. This option does not require a water tank or cylinder and is therefore perfect when you don’t have a lot of space.
Baxi combi boilers include the EcoBlue Plus Combi, EcoBlue Advance Combi, Duo-tec, and Platinum among others. They can achieve flow rates of up to 16.4 litres a minute and have outputs ranging from 24kW to 40kW.
Baxi Heat Only Boilers
These are also known as conventional, regular, or traditional boilers. They are ideal for homes that have low water pressure and more than one bathroom. These are perfect for homes with a cold water tank and hot water storage cylinder. Their heat only products include the Baxi 200, Baxi 400 Heat, EcoBlue Heat, and EcoBlue Advance Heat.
Baxi System Boilers
A system boiler is a perfect solution for a property with more than one bathroom that needs more hot water than most. The majority of major components are built into the boiler so installation is very tidy and easy. There are two ranges of system boiler from Baxi – the EcoBlue System and Megaflo System.
What Does It Cost For A Baxi Boiler Service?
Baxi boilers have a great reputation and for good reason. This is a company that produces fantastic heating systems. To keep your appliance in great condition, you will need to invest in a professional Baxi boiler service on an annual basis.
Prices vary when it comes to servicing. This differs between models and where you turn for work. But, booking an annual service will make sure your boiler is safe and in good working order, ready for the colder weather ahead. Get a quote from one of our expert gas safe registered engineers today.
What Affects The Cost Of A Service?
There are various factors that are involved when it comes to prices for a Baxi boiler service such as:
- Location Just like you find with house prices, costs for boiler services vary depending on where you live.
- Scheduling You can save money with boiler cover and scheduled boiler servicing.
- Timing You might find it costs more if you arrange for a service on an evening or the weekend.
Book Your Baxi Boiler Service Today
Arrange a Baxi boiler service today with a highly trained engineer on the Gas Safe register. All you need to do is fill out our Free Quote Form or reach out to Warm to get started.