Potterton is a brand known for its manufacturing of cost-effective, reliable, and high-efficiency heating systems. They have a range of products that can meet domestic, commercial, and industrial demands. If you want to be able to continue relying on your boiler for your needs, you will need to book a Potterton boiler service with an engineer every year.
With a Potterton boiler service you benefit from:
- More money in your pocket – A boiler service can save you a lot of money in the long run. The reason for this is that it is much cheaper to arrange for regular maintenance than repairing or even replacing your appliance. A breakdown is very likely when you do not service a boiler. A professional can check for issues and fix them while they are still minor.
- A valid warranty – In addition to ensuring it is efficient, a service helps to validate manufacturer warranties. This helps you avoid an unnecessary and expensive repair bill in the event that your boiler breaks down. Moreover, if you have cover for your boiler, home insurance companies will almost always ask for service records before they assist with your repair claim.
- Safety – A service is a great way to help keep you and your family safe. There is a huge risk of fire and carbon monoxide when a boiler is faulty. These have the potential to be fatal. An engineer can inspect your appliance for you can make sure it is safe. They will check there are no worn or broken parts and fix whatever they need to.
Warm is able to put you in contact with fantastic engineers in your area who can carry out all kinds of work. This includes a Potterton boiler service that will allow for a dependable system.
Potterton Combi Boilers
If you have a property with limited space, combination boilers are well suited for this job. They do not require any water storage thanks to their clever design. They are also economical thanks to the fact that they only heat the water you use. There are a number of combi Potterton boilers such as:
- Performa Combi HE
- Gold Combi
- Heatmax Combi
- Promax HE Plus A Combi
- Titanium Combi
- Assure Combi
- Promax Ultra Combi
Potterton Regular Boilers
There is more than one name for this kind of boiler including traditional, open vent, and conventional. They are small but powerful enough to be able to provide plenty of water for high water demands through the use of a tank and cylinder. Potterton regular models include:
- Suprima HE
- Promax SL
- Titanium Heat
- Assure Heat
- Performa SL HE
- Ultra Heat
Potterton System Boilers
With a system boiler, you have an appliance that will heat water directly from the mains meaning you don’t need a cold water tank. It is a wise choice when you have a property that will require a fair amount of hot water. If you opt for a Potterton boiler, your options include:
- Gold System
- Promax System HE Plus A
- Assure System
- Promax System
- Ultra System
How much for Potterton boiler service?
This is a boiler manufacturer that is synonymous with efficiency and reliability. Their products have the potential to last for many years. However, this is only when you are responsible and maintain it. Only Gas Safe registered professionals should work on a gas appliance.
As boiler models differ, so does the work involved in a service. This is only one example of what is involved in determining the price of boiler work.
Factors that influence servicing prices
As you can imagine, everyone offers a different price for work. However, there are certain things to consider including:
- The type of property – The size and age of your property will play a role in how much work is needed which affects costs.
- The need for repairs – If your boiler is no longer under warranty and it needs repairs, you will need to pay extra.
- When in the year you book it for – If you wait until just before winter to service your boiler like a lot of people do, you might end up paying extra.
Call Warm to book an expert Potterton boiler service
Don’t look any further if you are looking to arrange a Potterton boiler service or any other work for your heating system. We can help you find affordable services in your area.
Fill out our quick and easy form today for your free quote. All you have to do is provide a little bit of information so that we can get a sense of what you’re after. Alternatively, you can give our team a call on 0800 311 8990 if you would prefer to speak to someone.