Call us on 0800 311 8990 - or complete our Free Quote Form below.
Nationwide New Boiler Installation - Great Deals!
- Great Deals on New Boilers
- Gas Safe Accredited Engineers
- Super Warranties Available
- No Obligation Quotes Available
Boiler installation is perhaps the most crucial step in ensuring you have an energy efficient and effective heating and hot water system in your home.
You can have the best boiler in the world that is perfect in every way but it if is not installed correctly then it will function poorly, will not be energy efficient and could even be dangerous and pose a threat to you and your family’s safety.
Types of Boilers We Can Install
We can install almost any type of boiler regardless of their type and whether they are used in a domestic or commercial setting.
Gas Boiler Installation
- System boilers: These types of boiler require a cylinder installing too for storing hot water. However, the major components for heating and hot water are built into the boiler itself which makes it easier to install than some other types of boiler.
- Combi boilers: Highly efficient and cost effective, it is relatively quick and easy to install these boilers thanks to the fact that no hot water cylinder or cold water storage tank is needed. Their small size makes them the perfect choice of boiler to be installed if you have a small property.
- Regular boilers: These types of boiler are best installed if your property has an older radiator system that may not be able to cope with the higher water pressure that results from having a system or combi boiler. As well as the boiler installation, a separate cold water storage tank is also needed to feed the hot water cylinder.
- CHP boilers: CHP (Combined Heat and Power) boilers are a relatively new type of boiler for domestic properties although they have been available for some time in larger formats to commercial premises. Generating both heat and electricity, the installation of these boilers is straightforward.
Electric Boiler Installation
- Direct acting electric boilers: These are simplest type of electric boilers and installation of these is a straightforward process and cheaper than installing other types of electric boiler.
- Electric CPSU boilers: Combined Primary Storage Unit boilers are more popular in commercial settings thanks to their larger size. Domestic properties would need to have plenty space to install.
- Storage electric boilers: Some of these have a separate hot water boiler and some have a built-in storage unit. They take up more room than other types of boiler which makes boiler installation more lengthy.
Boiler Installation Tips
- Always get your boiler installed by a qualified and highly experienced professional. In the case of gas boiler installation, it should be installed by a Gas Safe (formerly known as Corgi) heating engineer or plumber. Here at Warm.co.uk every one of of our boiler installers is fully Gas Safe registered which means you have complete peace of mind.
- Boiler installation costs depend upon the type of boiler installed. Some boilers take more time to install and some require separate hot water cylinders and storage tanks which can increase the cost.
- Don’t try to install yourself: Trying to install a boiler yourself is extremely dangerous and not recommended unless you are a fully qualified heating engineer or plumber and are fully registered on the Gas Safe register.
If you are looking for a new boiler installation then call us now on 0800 311 8990.
Complete the form if you would like a free no-obligation quote for a Boiler Installation or Repair
- Expert Engineers & Great Value
- Emergency Response on 0800 311 8990
- Nationwide Boiler Services
- Gas Safe Engineers
- One Off & Annual Packages