Call us on 0800 311 8990 - or complete our Free Quote Form below.
One Off Boiler Service
Keep your boiler efficient and safe with a one off service
- Servicing carried out by professional engineers
- Servicing packages to suit all budgets
- Checklists provided at the end of all work
- Speak to us today to get the best advice
Want to make sure that your boiler is working safely and efficiently but don’t want to sign up for an ongoing service and maintenance plan? That’s not a problem, you don’t have to be a regular customer of ours to sign up for a one-off boiler service.
Our one off servicing deals mean that you can have your boiler running efficiently and more economically that ever before – saving you money!
All you have to do is give our friendly team a call or complete our online contact form and they’ll give you a fantastic price for your service and arrange a time and a date that is suitable for you.
Why Servicing Your Boiler Is Important
You may be having no issues or problems with your central heating or your boiler at the moment but that isn’t to say you won’t do in the future. The phrase “prevention is better than cure” is never truer when referring to boiler and central heating. Keeping your boiler running efficiently and safely can prevent you getting some big repair bills down the line as well as giving you the peace of mind that everything is as it should be. You will also:
Reduce Your Energy Costs
Do you know if your boiler is running at its maximum efficiency? No? Well if it isn’t, it could be costing you extra money every time you turn on the heating or use the hot water. A one-off boiler service will ensure that your boiler is working as it should and not costing you any more money that you should be paying. In fact, a boiler service in some circumstances can pay for itself in no time!
Ensure Your Insurance Is Valid
Various boiler warranties and home insurance policies insist that your boiler is checked and serviced every year to ensure that it is safe to use. Our one-off boiler service by a Gas Safe registered engineer should almost certainly meet these requirements.
Keep Your Family And Home Safe
Most importantly, having your boiler serviced regularly ensures that your boiler is safe and that no carbon monoxide is leaking. Carbon monoxide can be a silent killer and our service will check that nothing is leaking from your boiler and that it is working safely and as it should.
What You Get
As well as a one-off, fixed cost, you will get a full service by one of our fully qualified, highly experienced and Gas Safe registered service engineers. This will include:
- A full and rigorous inspection of the boiler
- Checks for any corrosion or leaks
- Gas pressure check (if your boiler’s pressure is incorrect it can cause inefficiencies or even be dangerous)
- Components check
- Unsafe fumes (a full check of the flue to ensure that no unsafe fumes are escaping from the boiler)
- Clean (the engineer will clean any parts that need to be cleaned to ensure that they can operate safely and efficiently)
- Seal check (once the checks have all been done, the casing will be put back and all seals checked).
- Information about what the engineer has done as part of the service all written down for your convenience. You may need this for insurance purposes.
Book Your Boiler Service on 0800 311 8990
It’s really to book your one-off boiler service. Give us a call on 0800 311 8990 or complete our contact form and you can speak to one of our specialist advisors who will be happy to give you a free, no obligation quote.
As well as this, they will give you free, unbiased advice and answer any questions that you may have. So don’t delay, get in touch today and enjoy the benefits of a boiler service:
- A safer boiler
- A more efficient boiler
- Peace of mind
Complete the form if you would like a free no-obligation quote for a Boiler Installation or Repair
- Expert Engineers & Great Value
- Emergency Response on 0800 311 8990
- Nationwide Boiler Services
- Gas Safe Engineers
- One Off & Annual Packages