Expert Annual & One-Off Boiler Servicing Packages
We carry out hundreds of boiler services a month both locally and Nationwide. Our team of engineers can help keep your appliance running reliably and efficiently for years to come.
Investing in a regular boiler service is one of the most financially savvy things you can do. In fact, it can save you significant amounts of money in the long term. Manufacturers highly recommend annual servicing. It allows you to prevent any damage to your appliance and pick up on any problems before they become serious. This can save on costly Boiler Repairs.
Having an annual service not only ensures that your boiler is working safely; it also makes sure it is operating efficiently too. The more efficient it is, the less gas it uses. Therefore the less it costs you in the long run.
5 Reasons To Have A Boiler Service Annually
1. Servicing Saves Lives: A faulty boiler can be extremely dangerous. Did you know that about 4000 people per year go to hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning thanks to leaking boilers? An average of 50 of these people die. A regular service from a Gas Safe engineer will ensure that it is operating safely.
2. Reduce Your Energy Bills: Over time, boilers can end up running inefficiently. This means your fuel bills can increase due to wasted energy. Our engineer will ensure that your boiler is operating efficiently. This only saves you money; it reduces your carbon footprint too.
3. Save On Costly Repairs: Regular servicing can highlight potential problems, enabling them to be fixed or prevented before turning into costly issues. One payment for a service can save a LOT of money on repairs in the long run.
4. Ensure Your Insurance & Warranty Stays Valid: Most warranties and some home and business insurance policies insist that your boiler is safe to use. An annual check from our Gas Safe registered engineers will meet most if not all of insurers’ requirements.
5. Ensure You Are Legal: If you are a business or a landlord you will have certain legal obligations related to your gas boiler. We will provide you with a Gas Safety Certificate which will be one of your main legal obligations.
Think of a service as an investment – regular maintenance keeps your boiler running efficiently, and helps to reduce energy bills! get a quote now
Your Boiler Service Will Include:
- A full inspection of your appliance and its controls: This will ensure that they are working as they should.
- Comprehensive checks for leaks and corrosion: These can not only lead to your boiler not operating efficiently This will cost you a significant amount of money in gas bills. It could also be extremely dangerous if carbon monoxide is leaking.
- Casing removal and check: Our engineer will remove the casing of and ensure that all main components are operating as they should
- Gas pressure check: Too little pressure or too much pressure can lead to your appliance not working correctly, being inefficient, or even being dangerous.
- Flue check: Our engineer will perform a full and comprehensive check of your boiler’s flue to ensure that it is not emitting any unsafe fumes.
- Full clean: Sometimes our engineer’s tests will indicate that certain parts of the boiler need cleaning. If this is the case, the engineer will clean them fully and replace them.
- Seal check: Once the service has been carried out by our engineer they will put the casing back on and make sure that it is correctly sealed.
- A checklist of information of what has been done during the service will be provided.
To book your boiler service, complete our contact form or call now to speak to one of our friendly customer service agents.