Call us on 0800 311 8990 - or complete our Free Quote Form below.
Expert Annual & One-Off Boiler Servicing Packages
- STAY SAFE: Gas Safe registered
- WARRANTY: Keep you warranty valid
- SAVE MONEY: Efficient boiler = low bills
- GAS CHECK: Avoid Carbon Monoxide
We carry out hundreds of boiler services a month both locally and Nationwide. Our team of engineers can help keep your boiler running reliably and efficiently for years to come.
Investing in a regular boiler service is one of the most financially savvy things you can do and it can really save you significant amounts of money in the long term. An annual boiler service is highly recommended by all boiler manufacturers and it allows you to prevent any damage to your boiler and pick up on any problems before they become serious and begin to escalate into costly repairs.
Having a regular annual boiler service not only ensures that your boiler is working safely, it also makes sure it is operating efficiently too. The more efficient a boiler, the less gas it uses and therefore the less it costs you in the long run.
5 Reasons To Have Your Boiler Serviced Annually
1. Boiler Servicing Saves Lives: A faulty boiler can be extremely dangerous. Did you know that about 4000 people per year go to hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning thanks to leaking boilers? An average of 50 of these people die. Getting your boiler regularly serviced by a Gas Safe engineer ensures that your boiler is operating safely.
2. Reduce Your Energy Bills: Over time, boilers can end up running inefficiently and this means your fuel bills can rise due to wasted energy. Our engineer will ensure that your boiler is operating efficiently not only saving you money but reducing your carbon footprint too.
3. Save On Costly Repairs: Regular servicing can highlight potential problems, enabling them to be fixed or prevented before turning into costly issues. One payment for a service can save a LOT of money on repairs in the long run.
4. Ensure Your Insurance & Warranty Stays Valid: Most boiler warranties and some home and business insurance policies insist that your boiler is safe to use. An annual boiler check from our Gas Safe registered engineers will meet most if not all of insurers’ requirements.
5. Ensure You Are Legal: If you are a business or a landlord you will have certain legal obligations related to your gas boiler. We will provide you with a Gas Safety Certificate which will be one of your main legal obligations.
Think of a boiler service as an investment – regular maintenance keeps your boiler running efficiently, and helps to reduce energy bills!
Your Boiler Service Will Include:
- A full inspection of your boiler and its controls: This will ensure that they are working as they should.
- Comprehensive checks for leaks and corrosion: These can not only lead to your boiler not operating efficiently and costing you a significant amount of money in gas bills, it could also be extremely dangerous if carbon monoxide is leaking.
- Casing removal and check: Our engineer will remove the casing of your boiler and ensure that all of its main components are operating as they should
- Gas pressure check: Too little pressure or too much pressure can lead to your boiler not working correctly, being inefficient or even being dangerous.
- Flue check: Our engineer will perform a full and comprehensive check of your boiler’s flue to ensure that it is not emitting any unsafe fumes.
- Full clean: Sometimes our engineers tests will indicate that certain parts of the boiler need cleaning. If this is the case, the engineer will clean them fully and replace them.
- Seal check: Once the boiler service has been carried out by our engineer then they will put the casing back on the boiler and make sure that it is correctly sealed.
- You will receive a checklist of information of what has been done during the boiler service.
To book your boiler service, complete our contact form or call now to speak to one of our friendly customer service agents.
Complete the form if you would like a free no-obligation quote for a Boiler Installation or Repair
- Expert Engineers & Great Value
- Emergency Response on 0800 311 8990
- Nationwide Boiler Services
- Gas Safe Engineers
- One Off & Annual Packages