Call us on 0800 311 8990 - or complete our Free Quote Form below.
New Boiler Cost
To get a quote for your new boiler call 0800 311 8990
- Ask about our money saving deals today
- All new boilers installed by Gas safe engineers
Decided that you need a new boiler but are wondering about the cost? Like any item you can buy for your home, there are a range of prices. Boiler costs vary a lot because there are lots of factors that affect the price such as the quality of the build and components.
Whilst cost isn’t always a factor in the quality of a new boiler, budget systems do tend to have shorter life spans and warranties whereas you get a longer lifespan and warranty usually with more expensive systems.
There are exceptions though and our specialist advisors are more than happy to talk you through the options that are available for you needs and budget.
How Much Does a New Boiler Cost?
Factors that affect the price of a new boiler include:
Type of Boiler
Different types of boiler have different components and complexities of installation. This can result in a different cost depending upon what sort of boiler you get.
- Regular boiler – These require a separate hot water tank to be installed.
- System boiler – These require a cylinder but have all of the major components in the boiler which makes it a simpler install.
- Combi boiler – These are perhaps the simplest to install in most circumstances as they do not need a hot water cylinder or storage tank.
- CHP (combined heat and power) boiler – These are a new type of boiler that are relatively easy to install.
The coasts between the different type of boiler isn’t huge which means that you should never pick the type of boiler on cost alone. You need to get the type of boiler that is most suitable for your needs. Doing this will see almost in all circumstances you paying a lower lifetime cost for your new boiler.
There are a range of manufacturers all making a range of different types of boilers. Like any product, you will find that there are premium and budget brands as well as brands that make a range of boilers at different price points. Manufacturers include:
- Chaffoteaux & Maury boilers
- Ideal boilers
- Worcester Bosch boilers
- Glow-Worm boilers
- Vaillant boilers
- Baxi boilers
- Vokera boilers
It’s not just the cost of the boiler itself that you have to factor in when looking at costs. You need to look at the installation costs too. Various factors can add or reduce the cost:
- Movement – If you are replacing a boiler with the same type of boiler in the same location then you should be able to get a very good price for this. This is because this is a simple and straightforward install. If you are installing a new type of boiler or you are moving the boiler location then you could find yourself with higher costs for your new boiler.
- Quality Of Installer – There are some people out there that charge very little for boiler installations but almost always these people are not Gas Safe registered. They are not regularly checked for their competence and you risk a faulty install which could pose a danger to you and your family’s health. We only use Gas Safe registered engineers because we take our customers safety very, very seriously.
Ready For A Quote On Your New Boiler?
Call us now or complete our online contact form to find out the cost of installing a new boiler at your property. You’ll get a very competitive quote on your new boiler that will include full installation by a Gas Safe registered heating engineer.
Get in touch today and you could be enjoying the benefits of a new boiler before you know it!
Complete the form if you would like a free no-obligation quote for a Boiler Installation or Repair
- Expert Engineers & Great Value
- Emergency Response on 0800 311 8990
- Nationwide Boiler Services
- Gas Safe Engineers
- One Off & Annual Packages