Shopping for a replacement boiler for your home or business is not an easy job. While our experienced team of boiler engineers are here to help you choose the best boiler model for you and your needs, we think it’s always a good idea for our customers to know what factors they should take into consideration.
Boiler Replacement Tips
- Don’t rely on the opinion of just one boiler engineer. You should seek the advice of a number of experts in order to gain a range of opinions and quotes. We offer free and friendly advice on 0800 080 7875.
- Read up about the Government’s boiler replacement schemes. Only certain individuals qualify, but you might be one of those who can benefit from a boiler replacement grant.
- Make sure your chosen boiler engineer visits your property and assesses the situation properly before the installation goes ahead.
- Ask your boiler engineer about the different types of boilers available and which one would be most suited to your property type and family requirements. Which boiler system is best for you depends on a number of factors, including your household water pressure.
- Do your homework on boiler types and boiler models. Ensure your boiler engineer is installing a model with a high energy efficiency rating. Your engineer should always know these details.
- Ensure you hire the services of a qualified Gas Safe Register or OFTEC registered engineer. Qualified and trusty experts should always carry their ID card when they are on the job, so you should ask to see this.
- Ensure your replacement boiler comes with a good manufacturer warranty. Ask your engineer to explain the finer details of the warranty, including installation guarantees and if the warranty includes servicing and parts.
If you would like a free, no-obligation quote from an experienced, qualified and reliable boiler and central heating engineer, use our easy online form to receive a quick reply.